- ICommand - Execute the command through this interface. As I noted in a previous post, the Cancel method is not implemented in SQL Compact.
- ICommandPrepare - Use this interface to Prepare or Unprepare the command. Command preparation is useful when executing the same command more than once and is required when using command parameters. Contrary to what happens with the ADO .NET provider, the Prepare method actively validates the SQL Command against the existing database, returning errors for incorrect syntax.
- ICommandProperties - Gets or sets the properties associated with the Command.
- ICommandText - Gets or sets the command text. This interface inherits from ICommand.
- ICommandWithParameters - Manages command parameters (we will have to implement a data binding scheme similar to what exists in CRowset). SQL Compact allows only for input parameters, not output.
Adventures in Desktop App Conversion
1 week ago