Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to Bluetooth the WTL way

I'm writing this post from (today not so) sunny Algarve using my brand-new Vodafone Mobile connect card. This thing really works but the Vista version of the software seems to be a bit slow when booting. Also, if I boot the machine with the card plugged in the driver will not find it. Apart from this it's a treat - I get internet access pretty much wherever I want to (coverage permitting).

I'm coming back to writing about Bluetooth on Windows Mobile devices and this time I'm exploring the Microsoft stack. Using MFC code I had written almost a year ago, I'm now turning to WTL to rewrite the sample for the article. So far I can tell you that the Windows Mobile WTL wizard looks quite competent at generating the basic application code. More impressions on this experience will be published here. Stay tuned.

No comments: